20Q with BK
Based on an activity by Natasha Rozhkovskaya (KSU), Math Circles for Elementary School Students. This activity uncovers the mathematics behind the popular twenty questions game found at 20q.net or in the little hand-held games based on that website.
- Page 1 of activity (PDF) (DOCX) - Match the animals to their houses
- Page 2 of activity (PDF) (DOCX) - Come up with questions that lead to fruit/vegetables
- Page 3 of activity (PDF) (DOCX) - Find a family member based on questions
- Page 4 of activity (PDF) (DOCX) - Quantifying the numbers of objects that various numbers of questions can distinguish between.
- Common Core Connections (PDF) - Shared between this and Negations.